|Repo Vehicles galore at Aucor Auctions Countrywide|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 11:48|
If you’re in the market for wheels, no matter where you live, be it in Gauteng, the Eastern Cape, Free State, Kwa-Zulu Natal or Western Cape, Aucor is the place to be.
“We’ve got an extremely busy period coming up, and next week is no different, with seven car and vehicle auctions on our national calendar,” says Aucor MD Darren Winterstein. “Year-end is only weeks away and the banks want to clear as much as possible, so we’ve ramped up the number of auctions to accommodate them.”With hundreds of cars up for grabs, buyers will be spoilt for choice, with a vast range of executive and economy cars, SUV's, 4x4's, LDV's, trucks, trailer bikes, minibuses and more on offer.
“We’ve got the A to Z of brands and models, literally from Audi, BMW and Chana, right through to Nissan, Toyota and Volkswagen, from older vehicles right up to low-mileage 2011 models. The banks are confirming new stock daily, so it’s best to regularly check the stock lists on our website,” Winterstein adds.The auctions take place as follows:
· Tuesday 22 November - Absa repo vehicles, 10:30 at 8 Top Rd, Underbolt, Boksburg
· Tuesday 22 November - Absa repo vehicles, 10:30 at 38 Paterson Rd, North End, Port Elizabeth
· Tuesday 22 November - MCF/Std Bank/Santam repo and liquidation auction, 10:30 at 38 Paterson Rd, North End, Port Elizabeth
· Tuesday 22 November - Debis/MBFS repo & liquidation vehicles, 11:30 at 38 Paterson Rd, North End, Port Elizabeth
· Wednesday 23 November - repo vehicles, 10:30 at 5 Maasdorp St, East End, Bloemfontein
· Wednesday 23 November - repo vehicles, 10:30 in Pietermaritzburg
· Wednesday 23 November - repo vehicles, 10:30 at 17 Dacres Ave, Epping 2, Cape Town
Midrand ends off the week with a bang with its traditional supercar and exotics auction scheduled for Saturday 26 November at 12:00.
“We’ll have some amazing cars on our floor, and are waiting for confirmation on the likes of a 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo, a Porsche Carrera, a Mercedes-Benz SL65 and a Ferrari F430, to name a few.
Interested bidders should definitely keep checking our website as the banks will be confirming numerous additions to the supercar auction closer to the date,” Winterstein concludes.Viewing for all auctions is the day prior.
Log onto www.aucor.com for a full listing and photographs, or call Aucor’s national call centre on 0861 28 28 46.
011 237-4320/083 676 5628